- Alumni news
- Concerts, events
- Home Page
- Musician directory
- Pittsfield CityJazz Festival
- Press releases
Berkshires Jazz brings five of the most popular regional bands to the stage for the second annual Berkshire Jazz Showcase.
Originally scheduled for Aug. 3, 2019, the event will take place on Sept. 28, noon-5pm, rain or shine.
Berkshires Jazz brings five of the most popular regional bands to Pittsfield Common for the second annual Berkshire Jazz Showcase, Sept. 28 from noon-5pm. The wide-ranging lineup for the jazz extravaganza will include (in this planned sequence):
• Gina Coleman and Misty Blues
• Paul Green and Two Worlds
• Andy Wrba’s Berkshire Jazz Collective
• First Take with Mary Ann Palermo
• Kyle Murray Quintet
A free event,
We look forward to announcing our next activities shortly. Please return for updates on our 2019 programming.
- the second annual Berkshire Jazz Showcase, re-scheduled to Sept. 28
- the 15th annual Pittsfield CityJazz Festival, October 11-20, presenting
- Stephanie Nakasian and Veronica Swift, the dynamic duo of jazz vocalists;
- Cuban pianist and jazz visionary Dayramir Gonzalez;
- jazz prodigy concert;
- our annual jazz crawl,